Sunday 22 March 2015

7. Looking back at your preliminary task (the school magazine task), what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to full product?

I have learnt quite a lot since the preliminary task. I have learnt to use a range of different technologies such as Photoshop and blogger and have also learnt a great deal about magazines. I have learnt a lot about conventional magazine layouts and how to make my magazine look realist and like a professional media product. I think I have learnt lots on how to lay out a magazine.

Photos and mise en scene- when doing the preliminary magazine I had little control over the photos as I chose to be the model. I had the picture taken in the school studio against a plain white background. This made it easier to cut around the image in Photoshop.
Photoshop and editing- when doing my preliminary magazine I had little knowledge of using Photoshop so my preliminary magazine was much simpler than my final magazine. I gained very basic knowledge from my preliminary magazine as I only used a drawing tool for the coloured stripes down the side and the text tool so I can add text to the cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment