Sunday 22 March 2015

6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this
product?

Image result for photoshop logoWhile making this product I have used a variety of different technologies to help make my magazine. I have used blogger to track the progress of my magazine and I have learnt how to use this as I went along having no prior knowledge of this technology. I have also used Photoshop for the creation of my media product. I had very limited knowledge of this program before using it to create my magazine so I was learning how to use it as I was making my product. I found that some aspects were quite hard to learn and others were relatively easy. I have also used simpler technologies such as my phone for communication and camera for taking the photos.
 

1 comment:

  1. At the risk of repeating myself you once again need to work on the depth of your response.

    Discuss
    Photoshop
    Blogger
    Animoto
    Scribd
    The Camera used
    The lights
    Any internet search results (i.e. the websites you visited in your research)

    ReplyDelete