Sunday 22 March 2015

4. Who would be the audience for your media product?


Who would be the audience for your media product?
The audience for my media product is teens and young adults aged 16-25 from various social groups such as fan girls as my magazine includes well known artists they will already be fans of and it also includes artists they may not have been interested in if they hadn’t read my magazine. My magazine is also aimed at people interested in staying ahead of the trends such as indie scenesters and young alts. I think my magazine will attract a wide range of people as it doesn’t only focus on artist who are already well know or artists that are yet to be discovered but both at the same time and think these two aspects put together will mean my magazine is open to a larger audience than a magazine focused only on one of these aspects. I wanted my magazine to be different from other existing magazines so I could attract a different audience and make a magazine that addressed a variety of different parts of pop and rock music in one product

1 comment:

  1. Again Rebecca we need to increase the level of detail in your work. As you focus on fan girls I recommend that you once again look at Mels work to see the detail required.

    Failing that try and include as much information from UK tribes as you can in this answer, details about their hobbies, interests and spending habbits will help you demonstrate a thorough understanding of your audience.

    ReplyDelete